Super Mario the game which made some greatest memories for people born in 80-90’s is coming back on Android devices with all new features. The new game is named as Super Mario Run and this game can be played with single hand. Nintendo Co., Ltd. is presenting the game on Google play store and Super Mario Run will be available from March 23. In this article we will see features of Super Mario Run and how it is different from the older version. If you are using Android device and want to play Super Mario Run then you can Pre-Register for the game from here.
Super Mario Run Is Designed To Play With One Hand
When we used to play the older version of Super Mario with joy stick, we needed to press two or three buttons for different functions like jumping, killing and taking powers. But now it is very hard to handle the game with two hands, developers of Super Mario Run have kept in mind minute problems and they have designed in such a way that we can enjoy the game with single hand.
Super Mario Run Android Game
Features Of Super Mario Run | Super Mario Run For Android | Super Mario Run For Android Will Release On March 23
- Movement of Mario depends completely on your timing of taps. You need to take care of smooth moves, gathering coins, and reaching the goal.
- In the world tour you need to save Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches.
- There are different types of environments in the game like plains, caverns, Ghost Houses, airships, castles, and more..
- Super Mario Run has 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play with 6 different worlds
- You can challenge your friends from all over the world with Mario’s stylish moves.
- Build your own kingdom with Kingdom Builder
Super Mario Run will be fun and addictive. If you are looking forward to play Super Mario Run then just Pre-Register in the below given link