ZTE the innovative mobile manufacturer from China is out with a latest mobile in Axon series named Axon 7 and this mobiles first look is just awesome. We will see the details of Axon 7 and its specifications. Axon 7 is also having the DayDream VR support and the mobile is priced at $ 400* which is best when compared to other mobile phones in the price range. Axon 7 is also ready to get the update of Android 7.0 (Nougat) and users will have the best experience with mobile and operating system.
Features Of Axon 7 at a Glance
- In Axon 7 beauty of art meets with creativity
- Axon 7 features 5.5 inch curved edge glass, 2K WQHD AMOLED display
- Metallic uni body design with diamond cut and chamfered edges
- AK4961+AK4490 dual hi-fi audio flagship chip sets for highest sound quality for playing and recording
- Dual speakers with sound enhancing technology
- Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound effect
- 20 MP professional grade rear camera (F 1.8 aperture)
- 8 MP front camera (Aperture F2.2)
- Battery is of 3250mAh large capacity and of high density
Axon 7 Mobile In Depth Analysis and Specifications
If you are looking to buy a mobile in the range of $ 400 which is power loaded with camera, battery, speakers and DayDream VR support then Axon 7 will be the perfect choice. We will see the details of Axon 7 below
For high speed performance Axon 7 is loaded with 4GB RAM and 64 GB ROM and with this range of memory you will never face slow performance of the mobile. You can load as many apps you like and watch all the movies you missed. You can expand memory to 128 GB.
With advanced features and ultra high focus technique the rear camera is of 20 MP auto focus Aperture F1.8 and the front camera is of 8MP Aperture F2.2 for the perfect selfies.
- Finger Print 3.0
- LTE Network
- Snapdragon 820 CPU 2.15GHz
- Quad-Core CPU
- Weight -175 grams
- Dimensions – 151.7 * 75 * 7.9mm
- Dual Sim
Images Of Axon 7