Moto Z Play the premium device from Motorola is loved by millions but many of them started facing problem when they tried to copy files from Moto Z play to OTG device. In this article we have given tips on how to transfer files from Moto Z Play to OTG device. Many of the Moto Z users had got doubt whether Moto Z play support OTG or not, but i want to clear one thing here that Moto Z play supports OTG device and you can easily transfer files from OTG to your Moto Z play or from Moto Z Play to your OTG device.
How To Transfer Files From MOTO Z Play To OTG Device | Moto Z Play OTG | Moto Z OTG Support
Read : Transfer Files From Moto E3 Power To OTG Device
In this tutorial you will get solution for Moto Z play and OTG connectivity. OTG devices have been used lot in these days as they can connect immediately and can copy data faster onto a mobile device directly without the use of cables.
Steps To Transfer Files From Moto Z Play To OTG Device
- Connect your OTG device to Moto Z play
- Moto Z play will detect your OTG device & you will get a notification on right hand corner with a USB symbol
- You have connected your OTG device successfully
OTG is not Getting Detected On Moto Z Play
Sometimes there will be an issue with OTG device, it will not get detected by Moto Z play. For this problem you need to connect the OTG device, switch off your mobile and switch it ON after a minute.
Transfer Files From OTG Device To Moto Z Play
Now follow the below given steps and transfer the files from OTG to Moto Z Play
- Connect OTG
- Go to Settings>>Storage & USB>>Select Audio, Video, Images
- No select the files which you want to send
- On right hand corner select Copy To
- Now you will be prompted where to copy
- Just select the destination folder (OTG)
This is a simple procedure to Transfer Files From OTG Device to Moto Z Play and there is no need to install 3rd party apps.
I hope this article has helped you. Please share as others will find it useful